Business Development & Incentives
Is your company expanding? Do you need help financing growth? Do you need to access new markets or create new opportunities? Sales and marketing strategies need a boost? Looking for capital for start-ups, expansions or new projects? Hicks Partners can help.
We can help identify and secure public grants, loans and incentives. We help attract investors, market your company and create value-added partnerships with other businesses. In short, we help grow your business and your profits.
Our business development and incentive services include:
- business incentives and tax credit analysis, negotiation, deal packaging, compliance and administration
- grant research, writing, planning and administration
- consulting and assistance with strategic partnerships and collaborators
- private equity fundraising and deal sourcing
- B-2-B, B-2-C, direct and channel marketing strategy and support
- identifying sales opportunities and leads
- coordination of new product/service launch
The professionals at Hicks Partners have helped secure millions of dollars of state and local tax credits, loans and grants. In addition, we have helped numerous cities develop community reinvestment areas, local tax improvement districts, tax abatement agreements, and other incentives to improve local economic development. Our areas of focus include:
- federal and state economic stimulus programs
- Ohio Third Frontier Project, Clean Ohio Fund and Ohio Job Ready Sites
- business incentives, job creation and retention tax credits, R&D and sales tax exemptions, low-interest loans and grants in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Indiana
- economic development support in bioscience, technology, materials, power and propulsion, advanced and renewable energy, and sports and entertainment